HOME BUILDING PROCESS
Phase 1: Pre-Construction
1. Selecting and Buying the Lot.
2. If the lot requires a septic system and a well, there are some engineering studies required and previous approvals from the Health Department.
3. Preliminary plans and Budget to submit to the Lending Bank.
4. Loan processing and approval.
5. Preparation of the entire package to obtain the approval and the permit by the County. That package includes, among other things:
Phase 2: Permitting
6. Permit by the Health Department
7. Permit by the County for Demolition and for Construction.
8. Permit by the Virginia Department of Transportation (VDOT).
9. Bank closing on the loan.
Phase 3: Construction
10. Demolition of existing structure.
11. Tree clearing and lot preparation.
12. Applying and Paying for the utilities connections.
17. Electrical, plumbing and HVAC
20. Priming for painting.
21. Trim and Interior carpentry
22. Doors and Windows
24. Cabinets and Vanities
25. Hardware for doors and cabinets
26. Final plumbing
27. Final HVAC
28. Exterior Veneer (Stucco, Stone or Brick), gutters and exterior drainage.
29. Finishing septic, well, utilities and connection to home.
30. Base paving
31. Final grading for land.
32. Exterior hardscaping (patios, decks, exterior stairs).
35. Detail cleaning
36. Landscaping and sprinkle system
Phase 4: Inspection
37. Final Inspections
38. Processing the warranty
39. Occupancy permit.
Copyright © 2013 Botero Homes, All rights reserved. Design by Vishal Sharma